Before you start this process, please be aware that reprogramming your hardware with the latest firmware can take time and you can not interrupt the process as it may corrupt your device.
To update the firmware on your hardware follow these steps:
- Download the latest firmware
- Extract the files from "ReprogrammingTool_X.X.XX.zip" once download is finished
- Run the executable from the extracted file to install the reprogramming tool (You may need to disable your firewall in order to allow this program to make changes to your computer.)
- Once installed, ensure that Vicon software is closed and Vicon hardware is on.
- Open/start the Reprogramming Tool program (you should be able to find it on your desktop).
- Click next.
- The Reprogramming Tool will display all Vicon devices.
- You are now able to reprogram all devices.
- Once the reprogramming of the devices is complete go to the next page and close the program.
Have a legacy system instead? We have a guide for updating your legacy system here.